How do I get prequalified?

Asked by Rosalynn, Zachary, LA Mon Oct 8, 2012

Answers

5
Erica Kador, Agent, GONZALES, LA
Mon Mar 11, 2013
Hi Rosalynn,
If you're looking to start the pre-approval process, please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I have a few mortgage lenders that I can recommend you start the process with. They will give you a true picture of what you can potentially qualify for.

Kindest regards,
Erica Kador
Professional Real Estate Broker
Couture Realty
Direct: 225.207.5137
Email: EricaKador@gmail.com
Daniel Engle, Landlord, Baton Rouge, LA
Fri Nov 16, 2012
Getting pre-qualified is easy because they are not asking you to prove any of the documents. If you are seriously looking to buy a home you may want to get pre-approved which takes longer but they will ask you to prove your income etc. This will give you a better idea if you really can get a loan for the home you want. Referenced below is a helpful article that explains the difference between pre-qualified and pre-approved.

Daniel Engle
REALTOR®
Engle Realty
C 225-456-7812 | O 225-937-4003
Daniel@EngleRealEstate.com
http://www.DanielEngle.com
Licensed in all of Louisiana
Tiffany Lear…, Agent, Baton Rouge, LA
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Rosalynn,

I am a local realtor and can help you find the lender that suits your situation best. I can be reached at 504-952-5154 or tiffany@tiffanylear.com.

Tiffany Lear
http://www.tiffanylear@kwrealty.com
chrislewis11…, , Baton Rouge, LA
Thu Oct 18, 2012
Hey, I am a mortgage lender here in baton rouge off of sherwood. If you are still in search of getting prequalified, please give me a call and I would love to try and help you.

Chris Lewis
Fairway Independent
Mortgage Corporation
5841 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816
Cell (225) 408-9238
Office (225) 293-5199
Fax (225) 293-9199
Daniel, , Baton Rouge, LA
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Very easy. Go to your bank! Just that simply.... and beware of any realtor telling you to use "their guy"