How do I get my client in to see this property?

Asked by Andy Reynolds, Fort Mill, SC Mon Jan 23, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3065818628--Mounting-Rock-…

Answers

3
Debe Maxwell, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Jan 23, 2012
Hi Andy,

The property is listed with a company that routinely has erroneous listings on this site. Oftentimes they list property that is in arrears on taxes, yet that is how they are paid in this area. If you notice, the 'buyer' has the opportunity to obtain the full address but, they have to pay for that service and then the company sells the lead to an agent willing to pay for the lead. I'd steer clear of these types of listings because you will wind up wasting your time--and your buyers!

If the address is not listed, chances are, it's not truly listed. Either it is an error or it is being worked up by the bank's listing agent and they cannot allow showings until it is listed as they cannot assume that liability. I've seen them sit over a year during this transition period.

Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Jan 23, 2012
If it is not on multiple listings, then you need the permission of the current owner. Drop by, leave a card, send a letter, phone. If you appreciate an answer, please give "thumbs up". For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click.
Walter P Brz…, , Charlotte, NC
Mon Jan 23, 2012
If you bhave a NC license you can show the property If you need a NC partner call me and I can assist.

Walter Brzozowicz 704.574.9961.