How do I get it contact with someone about this property?

Asked by Carrielewis1234, Largo, FL Sat Jan 28, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3064887617--4th-St-E-Treas…

Answers

5
Pamela Cohn, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Sat Jan 28, 2012
Carrie,

When you see a property on Realty Trac and there is no MLS number it sually means Realty Trac has picked up on a Lis Pendens (lien) filed against the property. This is how many of the "Foreclosure" sites work. It is very misleading, because even though the lien is filed it could be a couple years before the foreclosure process is completed or the owners circumstances change.

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

Since you live in the Tampa Bay area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I issue you a number you can call on ANY Real Estate For Sale sign and a computer reads the MLS information to you from the street address for all ACTIVE MLS listings. If the property doesn't come up you will know it's under contract. If this would be helpful let me know. I just need your cell phone and an email to register it. Once it is registered you won't get annoying follow up calls. If you want to talk to me there is a prompt or you can call me on my cell. If you want to put it on multiple phones, I can put up to three numbers on one user name. Just send the numbers you want added. I will email you the number you call in on and get the information. Put it in your favorites for quick access when you are driving around. I use it all the time.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Kimberly You…, Agent, Sneedville, TN
Sat Jan 28, 2012
Carrie, That listing does not exist as an active listing. Realty Trac tends to list very old information. I have used the service in the past and found that many of their posts are ancient sometimes up to a year old. I signed up for their service a few years ago and was disappointed with the information being old.
Best advice I can give you is to get a Realtor who can provide you with up to the minute information on available homes. I can help with a software program that will give you pictures and prices based on your criteria with mapping and neighborhood information.
I noticed the house you were looking at had Azalea School District. Please know that if you have children or pets you may want to know that certain areas of the Azalea neighborhood have been affected by the Raytheon underground water contamination which currently has an active lawsuit.
If you need help, please either email kyoung177@gmail.com or call me 727 542-9733
I hope the information I posted helps :)
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Sat Jan 28, 2012
Carrie:

Althought in Florida the default representation is Transaction agency, you should never use the listing agent to represent you in the purchase of a property since their loyalty will most likely be to the seller. Contact a local Trulia expert and be protected. Plus remember that buyers agent will represent you for free. Make sure their company don't ask you to pay any transaction/storage/brokerage fees.

Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" below.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Anne Hensel, Agent, Madeira beach, FL
Sat Jan 28, 2012
Dear Carrie
I am a Realtor working and living in Treasure island. Just let me know how I can help you
Anne
727 410 7777
Web Reference:  http://southbeaches.info
Jill Helgren, Agent, Treasure Island, FL
Sat Jan 28, 2012
How can I help you? Jill Helgren, Realtor Century 21
727-455-5814