How do I find the the details of this home?

Asked by Mksproat97, Naperville, IL Thu Nov 29, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3091137977--Tara-Ct-Wheato…

Answers

5
Lester S. , Agent,
Thu Nov 29, 2012
Hi Mksproat, contact me directly and I will discuss the details with you. Like I said in previous post, I have access to a full detailed property report on this home......PIN, address, loan info, sale info, foreclosure info, tax info, owner contact info, home details, etc. I can just as easily research others.

LestertheLister@yahoo.com
RE/MAX 1st
630.207.2532
Lester S. , Agent,
Thu Nov 29, 2012
Hi Mksproat....the site obviously wants you to sign up to give you more details, but depending on what you are looking for/trying to do, a lot of info can be researched on your own or through a Realtor. I have typically seen properties be in default (not make payments) anywhere from 3-24 months before a lender files in court. Some of them have equity, most don't. Some of them will will appear on the market as short sales, some will not appear on the market until they go to Sheriff's sale/auction at which point they can be purchased through a Sheriff's Deed (be careful!). Most at this point (auction) will be acquired by the lender then marketed as bank owned foreclosures.

Having said that, my research shows: this home is not currently on the market, the lender filed for foreclosure in July, I have a PIN, address, detailed property report, even the owner's name and phone number.....the question is, what are you looking for/trying to do?
Noreen Hays, Agent, Bloomingdale, IL
Thu Nov 29, 2012
It is a 5 bdrm, 7 bath home of approx 9200 sf built in 2001. It is not currently for sale. A home goes into Lis Pendens status after 4 missed payments. Our team tracks these properties to approach before they are listed. Sometimes a good deal presents itself but more often than not, these homes never go on the market and never finish the foreclosure process. They often do a loan modification or find another way to catch up on their payments. If you are interested in finding a great deal, we can help you. My team specializes in these types of distressed properties.
Vaughan McDo…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu Nov 29, 2012
Let us know what your questions are my team and I specialize in distressed properties on both buyer and seller side as well as servicing the investor community.

Thanks, Mac
Web Reference:  http://www.ezexitteam.com
Mike Fawell, Agent, Wheaton, IL
Thu Nov 29, 2012
What would you like to know? Foreclosures and pre-foreclosures are my specialty.