How do I find out who to contact about making an offer on this house?

Asked by Ferris, Saratoga, CA Wed Feb 4, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003146843--Lomita-Ave-Sar…

Answers

4
Ali Moein, Agent, Saratoga, CA
Wed Feb 4, 2009
Ferris,
This home was on the market for $1.200,000 just a while back. It was taken off the market. Please keep in mind realtytrac is a not a reliable/complete source for real estate information. Its most likely you will not be interested in this property at $1.2Mil, however if you're interested in accurate detailed information about Saratoga homes please get in touch with me. I live and work in Saratoga.

Ali Moein
20480 Blauer Dr #C
Saratoga CA 95070
(408)439-5748
Rosemarie Sm…, Agent, White Plains, NY
Wed Feb 4, 2009
Dear Ferris:

Before you make an offer or purchase a home you should select and work with a realtor you are comfortable with who is working for you as a buyers agent. You can then be confident that your agent is presenting the offer to the owners listing agent with your best intrest in mind.
Linda Baker, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Wed Feb 4, 2009
hi Ferris,
This house is not yet on the market, as it only has a notice of default.
In this status, it can be months before the seller is foreclosed on.
Potentially, the seller may sell the house as a short sale.
If you like, I would be happy to set you up on a MLS push so you are alerted when it comes on the market.

Many thanks,
Linda Baker
Erica Glessi…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Wed Feb 4, 2009
This property shows that a notice of default has been issued against an outstanding loan. This typically does not have much to do with the list price of the property if it does foreclose. The list price of a foreclosed property will typically be close to the market value, and determined by recent sales that compare in size and neighborhood.

So, it is not listed presently as "for sale" and you are not alone in thinking that being listed as having a "notice of default" means it is for sale for this price. This is the amount the person owes who has the loan on the house. There are also potentially other loans on the house.

Erica Nelson
http://www.EricaNelsonEstates.
408-416-7090
EricaNelsonEstates@gmail.com