Property Q&A in Saint Louis>Question Details

lovely2justbe, Home Buyer in Saint Ann, MO

How do I find out the allowed number of occupants for this condo?

Asked by lovely2justbe, Saint Ann, MO Wed Feb 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3103699509-12395-Sparrowwood-…

Answers

7
All of the agent are correct, however if you are looking for someone to help you in purchasing this condo or others, please contact me. I love the opportunity to help buyers find out how to purchase a home. Will help you find a lender and the right home will find you. I hold workshop twice a month. Call for info 314-304-3324 vernae@gmail.com
The other agents are correct. You can call the city hall serving that area to be certain. It is traditional in most places that 2 people to a bedroom is a reasonable and expected number. Good Luck to you!
Call the municipality where the condo is located. Usually, you would ask for the Public Works or Building Permit/Inspections department. They will be able to tell you their specific requirements!
Two people per bedroom is usually the max as others have stated.
I wanted to add - I used to live in the condo next door to this one, small world! We loved living here, great neighborhood! Good luck to you!
Thanks you! I also have a small dog, do you know if pets are allowed?
Flag Wed Feb 13, 2013
Unless a bedroom is very tiny, we typically figure 2 people per bedroom
Normally, the rule of thumb is two occupants/bedrdoom allowed but you can also just call the city hall for that certain municipality and they'd be happy to tell you.
That number is usually specified in areas that require occupancy inspections by the inspector, but generally speaking, 2 persons per bedroom is the limit.