future homeb…, Home Buyer in Fresno, CA

How do I find out how many beds/baths this property has and if it is still for sale?

Asked by future homebuyer, Fresno, CA Sat Jan 3, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2002831464--Huntington-Blv…

Answers

2
Stephen Hens…, , Fresno, CA
Sun Jan 4, 2009
Hi Michael, Yes it is a 2 br/1ba home and is sold. I believe the best bet for you in to give me a call an I can help find you something that you would like. I have access to hundreds of homes in Fresno/Clovis and I will do the work for you and save you the time and expense of driving around looking at houses. Call or E-mail me. Thank You, Stephen Henson Century21/C.Watson 7520 N. Palm Ste.#102 Fresno, Ca. 93711 559-301-6486 sshenson55@sbcglobal.net
Beverly Dunc…, , Fresno, CA
Sat Jan 3, 2009
This is a 2 bedroom 1 bath with 810 sf. It sold for $59,900. I have a number of properties similar to this one. If you are interested in seeing a property give me a call anytime.

Thank You,

Beverly Duncan
London Properties
559-301-7821
sullom@londonproperties.com