How do I correct the listing of the address for this property? It's written incorrectly.

Asked by Andrew, Jamaica Plain, MA Wed Dec 12, 2012

The correct mailing address is 11 Pond Street, Jamaica Plain MA 02130, and the correct legal address from public records is 9-11 Pond Street, #3, Boston, MA 02130. The address written by Trulia matches neither the mailing address nor the public records.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Jamaica_Plain/sold…

Answers

5
Andrew, Home Owner, Jamaica Plain, MA
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Yes, I'm the owner, but while I can change the home facts about the property, changing the way the actual address is written is not an option. The property was already in Trulia when I found it, with the address written wrongly.

Wen and Roberta, thanks for your comments. It's good to hear that at least the agent will be able to file the correct information if we should choose to put the house on the market in the future.

Andrew
Wen Farina, Agent, Reading, MA
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Hi Andrew,
the link to your question is for sold property and the information is typically taken from public records and/or third parties and therefore you can find errors in the information. However, this should not affect you as this data is normally for informational purposes. If you will be listing the property for sale your agent can upload the listing with the correct information.
Web Reference:  http://www.wenrealty.com
Roberta Stone, Agent, Newton, MA
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Hi, can you tell me how you got it into Trulia? Are you the owner and seller of the property? If you entered it you must have logged in. I list and sell a lot of property in Jamaica Plain and I use Trulia a lot, You can call me at 617-233-3448 and we can walk it through together.

Roberta Stone
617-233-3448
Rafael Herna…, Agent, Roslindale, MA
Wed Dec 12, 2012
If you are registered with Trulia you should be able to log in and change it. Also if you call Trulia directly they can change it on their end to match what you want.
Jennifer Eri…, Agent, Wilmington, MA
Wed Dec 12, 2012
If you own the property I believe you can go in and change the home facts.