How do I contact them?

Asked by DizzyD_0312, Oklahoma City, OK Sat May 12, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3084270206-4909-NW-35th-St-Okla…

Answers

5
Joan Stamman, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Sat May 12, 2012
The home is listed for sale in MLS for $184,900. It is not for rent. Don't waste your time or money on this scam.
Bill Hayden, Agent, Edmond, OK
Sat May 12, 2012
Hello DizzyD,

I suggest to many people if they're interested in leasing a home to contact http://www.oneprop.com (405) 748 - 0520 They are leasing & management company here in Oklahoma City Metro area. The vacancy rate in OKC area, including the surrounding cities / towns is 1%. Ask for Josh or Denise.

As the others mentioned and as Trulia cautions, there are some major scams running on both Trulia & Zillow with the so called landlords asking for you to wire your damage & 1st month rent to them, without meeting @ the home. They'll mail you the key. Be careful, call One Prop or check in Sunday's Daily Oklahoman for a home to lease.
Julie Gray-T…, Agent, Mustang, OK
Sat May 12, 2012
I would like to add DizzyD, if you need representation by a Realtor I would be happy to look into this further for you. I have many years of experience with real estate leasing as well as sales. Feel free to contact me via email ( see my profile) and or at 405-640-6621.
Julie Gray-T…, Agent, Mustang, OK
Sat May 12, 2012
Very good advice from John Phillips. I could not agree with him more. Be very cautious and read dilligently anything you are ask to sign. If you do not understand it, seek legal advice.
John Phillips, , Oklahoma City, OK
Sat May 12, 2012
There is a contact button on the site: Click it and it will bring up for all inquirey's:
Be careful, I do not think this is a rental for $500.00 a month, The size of home and all of the features tell me this very well could be a scam:

Besure and check everything out before you sign anything: