How do I contact someone about this proprty? There are no contact details here and when I click on the RealtyTrac link I still get no-where!

Asked by Laurenrwatts, West Hollywood, CA Sun Aug 21, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3050364111--Cynthia-St-319…

Answers

3
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sun Aug 21, 2011
I have interior pictures of this unit if you'd like to see them, just email me directly.

This condo will end up selling either via a short sale or bank owned for somewhere in the neighborhood of $330-380K, if it's still in the same condition of the pics I'm seeing, it'll probably land in the middle of that range.

Is this your price range? The property is currently not on the market. If you can qualify for & could afford the payments in this price range, I can get in touch with the owner for you.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
Distressed Property Expert
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Aug 21, 2011
The amount that you see is not the price for this property. The posting is from Realty Trac which is a reporting service that is telling you that a notice of default has been filed. The amount has nothing to do with the current value of the property and is not an indicator or its price or even that the property if for sale.

If you are serious about buying real estate, I suggest that you contact a local Realtor in the geographic area of your interest. Chasing information about properties that you cannot buy is a waste of time. Working with a Realtor who can help you to buy what is really available is the way to go.

If you are stumped when it comes to finding a Realtor, check with people you know for a referral. Good sources are your banker, your insurance agent, your friend or co-workers.
Endre Barath, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sun Aug 21, 2011
Hi Lauren, this looks like a second loan which is in default, not that you can get it for this price. Please contact me at homes@endrebarath.com if you would like to get a list of foreclosure properties. Warm regards, Endre
Web Reference:  http://www.endrebarath.com