How do I buy this house?

Asked by Deborah Knight, Newport Beach, CA Sat Aug 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3092471083--Blue-Gum-Ln-Ne…

Answers

3
Lori Hanson, Agent, Aliso Viejo, CA
Sat Aug 11, 2012
Deb,

As the other 2 answers state this is not for sale as of this moment but since there is an NOD filed against the property there is a chance that you might be able to buy it at the court house steps when they auction it off. It will go for much more than the listed prce as the estimated value is $1,165,000 if you would like to learn more about how all of this works, drop me an email or give me a call.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
714-585-5236 Cell
estatepricing@yahoo.com
DRE 01405146
Cyndi Mino, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sat Aug 11, 2012
Hi, Deb, this house is not for sale. The amout you see is the loan amount, it is a pre-foreclosure. this is a property I would have sent you if it had been available.
Vicki Lloyd, , Lake Forest, CA
Sat Aug 11, 2012
This is just a teaser ad to get you to sign up for RealtyTrac so you can see the details of foreclosures in process.

This house is NOT for sale right now.

It may come on as a short sale, or a foreclosure, but not anywhere near that price! This is a $Million+ neighborhood!