How do I bid for this property?

Asked by Rosalie Anonuevo, San Francisco, CA Mon Oct 6, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2002290418--40th-Ave-San-F…

Answers

4
RicTheRealtor, , 94121
Wed Oct 6, 2010
Im sorry, but because Real Estate and Bidding can be comlicated to those like you that are coming up..you`ll have to be more specific so I can give you a more accurate expalanation.
Do you mean Bidding for a forclousre, residential, commercial, lease..?
Id be happy to assit, just got to know a little more to point you in the right direction.
RicTheRealtor
Jed Lane, Agent, Petaluma, CA
Wed Oct 8, 2008
The link has expired so I can't get the address. Trulia is getting some advertisements that are come-on postings.

If this is a city hall steps buy, you need to have vast experience and considerable resources and time to buy successfully. Payment must be in cash or cashiers check and in full on the steps. No contingencies and no backing out. Mnost of the time whenever I've gone there the sale is postponed or the lender sets a reserve price based on loan amount and obviously the property isn't worth the loan amount or the owner would have sold it.
The Binnings…, , San Francisco, CA
Mon Oct 6, 2008
I agree. Buying foreclosures, particularly on the courthouse steps, is an advanced type of buy and requires a lot of knowledge and/or experience. Make sure you have the knowledge to protect yourself or work with someone that does! Good luck.
Arrian
David Tapper, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Mon Oct 6, 2008
That home was supposed to go to public sale on August 5th. It's probably already sold. Your best bet is to find a local agent who knows the area well.

If you do not know foreclosures, please do not attempt to purchase a home on the court house steps. You can lose a lot of money by not having the proper knowledge.

Dave Tapper
Web Reference:  http://Teamtapper.com