How do I add to the posting? This is actually my house.

Asked by Julie Pierce, 01915 Wed Jan 27, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1090701215-45-Rantoul-St-102-…

Answers

4
Heidi Zizza, Agent, Framingham, MA
Wed Jan 27, 2010
you have to be Trulia Pro to enhance the listing.
Web Reference:  http://www.mdmrealtyinc.com
J.M.Jones -…, , Massachusetts
Wed Jan 27, 2010
I hope this helps - if you still stuck just call me 978-335-9092.

I may actually have some who is interested in this - is it still available to sell?

How can I edit or remove listings I've added through Single Listing Submit?
Only listings submitted to Trulia manually via Trulia's Single Listing Submit can be edited at this time. If you need to change listing information that you did not manually submit to us, please click here to learn what steps to take to ensure that your listing details are updated.
To edit your listings please do the following:

Hover over My Trulia Access the Listings section of your My Trulia account.
Select 'Edit listing details' for any listing you wish to edit and make your changes.
Select 'Listing Information'
Click 'Submit' once all changes have been made.

You can also select 'Remove Listing' to delete a listing from our display.
Please allow approximately 36 hours for your listing information to update on our site or for your listing to be removed from our display.
Tina McManus, Agent, Danvers, MA
Wed Jan 27, 2010
Hi Julie, You presumably have a Trulia account to have posted the listing in the first place. Try the help section, but there should be an edit section where you can change and add to the listing you already have. If you don't have an account already, contact Trulia. Good luck. Tina
J.M.Jones -…, , Massachusetts
Wed Jan 27, 2010
I can help you if you want? Call me 978-335-9092 we can walk through it, I think so anyway.