How can this property be listed here (10 days ago?) when it was SOLD on March 18th?

Asked by Lisa, Wallingford, CT Sun Apr 12, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2004315266--Balsam-Rd-Wall…

Answers

2
Lisa, Home Buyer, Wallingford, CT
Mon Apr 13, 2009
Well where ever the information is taken from is incorrect as WE bought this property on the 18th. The folks listed in the info no longer own it!
Mary Thomas, , Wallingford, CT
Mon Apr 13, 2009
These websites only collect public information and put it on their website. Lis Pendis indicates that the bank holding the mortgage filed intent to forclose because the loan is in default. This does not mean the property is for sale or in forecloser. The information on these sites is not always accurate or posted in a timely manor. If you are interested in purchasing a forclosed property, you should research yourself in the town hall or inlist a REALTOR in your search. I have a great deal of experience working with the purchase of forclosed properties in the Wallingford and surrounding areas. Please contact me anytime for further advise or assistance.
Mary Thomas, REALTOR
Prudential CT Realty
203-31-0491
marythomas@purdentailct.com