How can this be?! What is the actual cost? How does one find out more about this property?

Asked by Jan French, Del Mar, CA Wed Mar 21, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3079178786--Coast-Blvd-Del…

Answers

4
Sinead McAll…, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
Hi Jan,
If you are looking for some great properties at excellent prices in Del Mar, feel free to contact me directly and I can send you a list of what's out there. My colleagues below are correct, this home is not currently for sale, and this is basically just an indication that the homeowner has fallen behind on their mortgage payments. If you are interested in what is currently for sale in that area, please let me know.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
Marcie Sands, Agent, Poway, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
There are two loans on this property. What you are seeing is the amount of the loan in default as it has been flagged as a "pre-foreclosure" since it has received a Notice of Default "NOD". It is not currently listed for sale.

Kind Regards,

Marcie Sands, REALTOR, SFR
Simply The Best Real Estate Co., Inc.
760-644-1562
Kari Shea, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012

Two quick things...

First, the notice of default has been filed meaning it has no been foreclosed on yet.

Secondly, when I search Coast Blvd in Del Mar, there are 80 of which 2 are in preforeclosure. One is a duplex and one is a single family home. The one on Trulia appears to be the duplex. There is no way of assessing value because it is been owned so long by the owner the record does not show a purchase price.

We hope this helps,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Dennis Smith, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
This property is nor for sale. This is just a "pre-foreclosure" notice.

This is probably a second or third trust deed on this home which is being foreclosed.

If you are serious about buying, talk with a Realtor who can help you through the confusing and sometimes inaccurate info on the internet.

Dennis Smith, ABR, SRES, e-PRO, CDPE, Realtor® DRE# 00476662
Certified Distressed Property Agent
RE/MAX BY-THE-SEA
http://www.SanDiegoHomes4u.com