How can I get a showing on this?

Asked by Merkle, Lansing, MI Sat Jun 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3078849857--Meadowcroft-Dr…

Answers

2
Liz Horford, Agent, Lansing, MI
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Calling a Realtor that you feel confident in is your frist step!

Michigan statute allows you as the buyer to have FREE services of a "Buyers' Agent" who looks out for your best interest! (The seller pays the commission in most cases).

This relationship is an important one. You should make a commitment to that agent and share your wants/needs/likes/dislikes and fiancial situation freely. That way they can best look out for YOU.

Your agent should tour you around your preferred area and share important information regarding taxes, schools, restricitions (can you have fences?), neighborhood trends and ALL companies listings (not just their own) and "for sale by owners".

Check out Liz@trustLiz.com and TrustTeam.net for more helpful info.
Aaron L Robe…, , Lansing, MI
Sat Jun 9, 2012
You should contact a agent to set this up for you. I would be happy to give you a hand, call me at 517-204-2624
My agent cannot find a way to show it. There is no listing agent, and the bank would not help.
Flag Sat Jun 9, 2012