Property Q&A in Jacksonville>Question Details

Kay Lassen, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

How can I find out where this house is located? Or what road/highway is it near?

Asked by Kay Lassen, Jacksonville, FL Fri Jun 8, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Hi Kay,
I actually specialize and LIVE in this area. Yellow Bluff Landing is such an awesome new neighborhood! They have a pool area that is spectacular and the fees are very reasonable. I just sold a DR Horton home in here and negotiated a great deal for the Buyer. I would be happy to take you in there to look as well. Lennar Homes is another builder in there. Definitely a must see neighborhood!
Becky Bortzfield
(904) 412-4560
Keller Williams First Coast Realty
Hi Ms. Lassen,

That home is not built yet. They are merely showing you in the pics a few design ideas for homes that can be built on the lots available. That community is very close to I-95 and I have included a link to an interactive map so you can see what else it is near.…

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
32218 is on the north side of Jacksonville, and covers quite a bit of area. I-95 and I-295 intersect in 32218 and the international airport is also located in this zip code. Some areas of 32218 are booming. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.
Kathie McGuinness
Good Evening Mrs. Lassen,

The property appears to be a D.R. Horton Spec home, or to be built home. The community name is Yellow Bluff Landing which is located off highway 17 aka route 5 N. Main street. You can see the exact location in the link I have provided below. The address of the property is 15 Hunters Hollow Court Jacksonville, FL 32218. If you have any other questions with regards to this property or any other properties you are interested in, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will gladly assist you with your home search,+Jack…

Ryan Ford P.A. Realtor®
Watson Realty Corp
Hello Kay, sounds you like to need a real estate professional in your life.
Please feel free to call me with any questions or concerns you may have. I would love to tell you more about this home in Yellow Bluff Landing.

Miguel Ojeda Jr.
Exit Real Estate Gallery