How can I find out the selling price of a foreclosed home that sold within the last 30 days?

Asked by Dykakobita, 44022 Wed Jul 25, 2012

Recently I bought a home. I am currently fighting with the county board of revisions to lower my taxes. I have my purchase agreement, a list (with photos) of current issues of the house, copies of repair estimates from various companies as well as some comps of homes in the area that sold. Within the last month, the house directly across the street from me sold in foreclosure. How can I find out the selling price of this house so soon after the house sold? I feel this would be an important piece of information for the board of revisions, especially since there has been a counter suit by the school board (to keep my taxes as they are). Also, is there ANY other information I should bring to the table in order to be successful with my case?