How can I buy this home? Who do I need to contact?

Asked by Elizabeth Agustiadi, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Fri Oct 17, 2008

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Diane Wheatl…, Agent, Upland, CA
Fri Oct 17, 2008
Well you will need to purchase the home from the trustee at the trustee's sale with 100% cash on hand (or cashier's check). Difficult for many people to do but that is how the trustee sale process works. If it is not purchased by another private party that day then it will revert back to the lender who has ordered the trustee sale and become an REO. At that point it will be marketed for sale using the usual MLS methods and then you can have an opportunity to place an offer to purchase it using traditional financing. That process can take a few months before it goes on the market for sale, maybe less.

I know the units and where they are located. They are studio style "condos" with carports. Still a good price at the opening bid amount listed in the profile. If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you and have a great weekend!

Diane Wheatley
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more