How can I buy this home??? I will buy mostly for cash.

Asked by Irene, Laguna Woods, CA Tue Mar 20, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3079183991--Port-Abbey-Pl-…

Answers

7
Bruce Clark, Agent, Irvine, CA
Tue Mar 20, 2012
According to the California Regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS), the home you are are interested in is not being actively marketed for sale. This could be due to the fact the owners are working with their lender(s) on a loan modification, have decided to let the home go to auction, have decided not to yet list their home for sale, or are looking to avail themselves of other options. The end result could be that this particular home may not actually be available for purchase in the foreseeable future.

Port Abbey Place is in the Harbor View Homes tract in Newport Beach: there are currently 21 homes being sold in the tract; prices for detached homes range from $962,500 - $3,950,000, with one home on Port Abbey listed for sale at $1,699,000.

If you are interested in finding out more about this or any other home for sale in Orange County, please contact Bruce Clark from the Clark Group of Surterre Properties at 949-285-1207 or via email at bclark@surterreproperties.com.
John Alesi, Agent, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
As stated in the previous comments by agents, this home is currently not available. If you are interested in exploring strategies to make the most of your available cash for real estate investing, feel free to contact me to discuss several options.

John Alesi
CENTURY 21 Award
949-510-2154
John @YourOCHome.com
Ann Harris, Agent, Corona Del Mar, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
Short Answer, Yes! If and when it is actually for sale. As of now, it is not for sale. The bank is simply reporting that the current owner is behind in their payments and it is in the first stages of Foreclosure. The process will take several months and may end in short sale or a loan modification.
Keep an eye on it, there may be an opportunity to purchase in the future! It will most likely sell at a price much closer to the current market value.
The home is located in an exclusive area of Newport Beach, commonly called the 'Port Streets'. the neighborhood is extremely popular with young families, because of the many green belts throughout the neighborhood.
There is a highly rated elementary school in the center of the tract. [my son attended]
There are several properties currently listed for sale in the area and I'd be happy to assist you in finding one.
You can reach me at 949-433-3225 call or text or visit my website http://www.yourocdreamhomes.com anytime!
I'd love to hear from you!
Ludy Ivonina, Agent, Corona, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
This property is not in the Market for sale at this time.
You can contact me in person, if you would like to get more details or email me Ludy@tarbell.com
Ludy Ivonina
Tarbell,Realtors
(800)578-0751
Drew Hartanov, , San Clemente, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
Here is a link that you can check out to see what is currently listed for sale in that neighborhood..
http://www.hartanovteam.com/newport-beach-harbor-view-homes-…
Shadi Kian, Agent, Lake Forest, CA
Tue Mar 20, 2012
Hello Irene;
As you see this property is not in the Market for sale at this time. Realty Trac is just getting the information from the county recording office about the recorded Notice of Default and put it out there so Realtor like us can go and talk to homeowners to help them either modify their loan, Short Sale thier home, etc....
So The home owner currently was late for over three months, they have a chance to come current with their loan, they can ask for many other options that would not be a subject here.
If and when this house went to trustee sale then you might want to participate on the scheduled auction.
You can contact me in person, if you would like to get more detail of the process.
Shadi Kian
Real Estate and Mortgage Broker
Christine Do…, Agent, Costa Mesa, CA
Tue Mar 20, 2012
This home is in HarborView, commonly called the Port Streets. The home is not currently listed for sale.

It does not appear that this home is for sale. It is showing up on Trulia because a Notice of Default has been filed against the property. The Notice of Default is the first step in a non-judicial foreclosure.

If it were for sale, the $313,500 amount listed on Trulia is very unikely to have anything to do with the purchase price as homes in the Port Streets sell for significantly more.

If you would like more information about the Port Streets and the homes currently for sale there, please see the link below or contact me at 714-319-9751.