How can I buy this?

Asked by cogito_prodigy, Manor, TX Tue Apr 30, 2013

It looks like a crack-house now. Is it foreclosed?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Del_Valle/sold/25325176-13…

Answers

6
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Apr 30, 2013
It looks like this property was sold and is not currently for sale. If you're not you're working with a Realtor, contact me ASAP and I will discuss your options and set you up with a real time MLS website that will show your properties that ARE available. Consumer sites are not 100% accurate.

Just an FYI, I represent buyers at no cost to you, and have a great team of lenders, inspectors, etc. to assist us throughout the process. I'm also one of the top-ranked agents in Austin and would be happy to help!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415
vivianne dor…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Cogito (ergo sum?!),

Do you want to buy a crack house? A foreclosure? How can you buy a house? Not this one, since it's not for sale, but any other house that is for sale, I can explain how the home buying process works. You will need a Realtor most likely no matter what house you buy because you want to have someone who represents you, not the seller. So, contact me. To keep in good old Latin, I'll say
Salve!

Vivianne Dordea
Sierra Homes Realty
512-554-5997
vdordea@austin.rr.com
Allan Griego, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Give me a call, i'll help you lock this down.

Allan Griego
512.705.0610
1st Zero-Emi…, , Austin, TX
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Shoot me a quick call. I'll have the details ready for you
Shawn
512-663-4686
Ronald Culli…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Apr 30, 2013
This property is not currently on the market and was not sold through the MLS system. The link you've included from Trulia shows it as "sold", though the online records don't currently support that. Another interesting factoid, is how far off this kind of aggregating site can be regarding "average" price. Shows as 316 thousand, but I doubt ANY property in Berdoll Farms has sold for even half that price.

If you want to be on top of the market and get fast and accurate answers on Real Estate, contact an agent and have them represent you as a buyer's agent. It won't cost you anything, because the seller pays the commission and you'll get the services of a professional like me.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
Bill Austin, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Cogito,
Give me a text, email or call and I can help you with the process of purchasing a home. There are many homes available but they go pretty fast in many cases.
Best wishes.