How big is the property?

Asked by Cara, Robertsdale, AL Wed Oct 31, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3063660541--County-Road-87…

Answers

1
Mary McNair, Agent, Foley, AL
Wed Oct 31, 2012
I was able to locate the property details on the MLS.

Are you currently working with a Realtor to assist you? If not, please give me a call at 251-295-5267 and I'll e-mail the property details and schedule a showing, if desired.

I'll also get a few details from you regarding what you are seeking and your budget so I can see what other options might be out there. I'll then be able to assist you in viewing the options, presenting your offer, and getting you through the closing process.

I look forward to being of assistance.
Im sorry I just went in to loo and can not find the MLS all it says is tha it is a forclouser and to contact someone.
Flag Thu Nov 1, 2012
Im not working with anyone. It would be something I did at the begining of next year. Im wait on a promotion at work by the end of this year. I would like something with land.
Flag Thu Nov 1, 2012