How big is the apartment? Does it have specific requirement to be able to move in?

Asked by pingping0924, New York, NY Thu Apr 19, 2012

Can I please have more details? Do it have washer/dryer?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3081790176--7th-Ave-1-New-York-…

Answers

5
Joseph Hasti…, Agent, Bayside, NY
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Here's the bottom line for these types of listings. If an $800 rental existed in Manhattan, it would be scooped up in a New York minute. If this was a listing by an Agent, it would have their contact info plastered all over the listing.

You're just wasting your time bothering with this garbage. If you are serious to rent, you simply have to get together with a real estate agent. The vacancy rate in NYC is below 2% and that means there is almost nothing out there, what is there will cost a fortune and if you're not first in NYC, you're last. Good luck.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Apr 19, 2012
The referenced property appears to be a by owner rental with no contact information on the contact property tab; keep in mind that scams do exist, therefore if you proceed in trying to locate the owner, always verify ownership before exchanging any money/personal information; also consider working with an agent....
Alen Moshkov…, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Sandi,

Are you stating that this coop allows a 6 month sublet, which at $800 per month is a share? Personally I never came across any coop which would allow a six month rental (as described on the listing).
Sandi Raciti, Agent, NY,
Thu Apr 19, 2012
The apartment is a one bedroom and there is a co-op board that approves the perspective purchaser..
Alen Moshkov…, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Apr 19, 2012
PingPing,

I would suggest you email the address in the listing. There is no given address for a broker to look up the listing. It's likely that the features photos are not of this apartment as the description is general.
Thank you so much Alen,
I have emailed to the address in the listing. Hopefully it will work out! Thank you
Flag Thu Apr 19, 2012