How about the 99 Arleta Ave Property pirce, I want to know how much can you tell me?

Asked by Helen Liu, San Francisco, CA Sat Jan 9, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/map/2008444118--Arleta-Ave…

Answers

3
Jed Lane, Agent, Petaluma, CA
Sat Jan 9, 2010
This data is from a notice of default (NOD) being filed on the property. The amount shown is the amount the owner needs to get caught up on the loan. The owner can pay that amount and the NOD will be removed. The home is not listed for sale and with the amount the borrowere is in arrears it would be unlikely that the foreclosure will go through.
Lance King, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Sun Jan 10, 2010
Helen,

There are several services who post information like this to get people to subscribe to their service. While they may have some actual properties that are for sale, any that we have followed up on are similar to the scenarios that Jed described.

Lance King/Managing Broker
415.722.5549
lance@fixedrateproperties.com
Tony Abad, Agent, El Cajon, CA
Sat Jan 9, 2010
Helen, - Jed is right. I believe they are listed in here to try to sell the service which will let you view different property like this.