Hi we have been looking for a house for a while i was wondering if you could send me some more pictures and information about the house

Asked by Austin Jenkins, Pittsburgh, PA Sun Mar 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3075732528-150-La-Rue-Miramar…

Answers

2
Lisa Egstad, Agent, Miramar Beach, FL
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Hi Austin,

Most of the time the information on Trulia is accurate but in this case, the listing was submitted by a magazine and not directly from a Realtor, so there are several errors. For example, it is no longer an active listing, the address is incorrect and the number of bedrooms is 3 instead of 4. If you are still interested in this property, I will be happy to contact the owner to see if they are stll interested in selling.

If you are ready to move forward in your home search, it is important to get accuratere and up to date information directly from a local Realtor and I have over 10 years experience as a Broker in Northwest Florida. If you would like my help, please call me at (850) 543-8033 or email me directly at legstad@cox.net as it is difficult to send information to you through Trulia.
Peter Mohyls…, Agent, Destin, FL
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Contact me at Peterm@peteremeraldcoasthomeinfo.com I can't forward pictures theu this web site. How is the weather in PA. I am originally from Bethlehem, PA. I moved here over 20 years ago and love it.