Faith, Home Buyer in Pensacola, FL

Hi, this house is in my in-laws neighborhood and it is vacant again. Just wondering if it is up for sale again

Asked by Faith, Pensacola, FL Tue Oct 14, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Pensacola/sold/277744-56…

Answers

2
Preston Murp…, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Tue Oct 14, 2008
Hi Faith!

This home was recently on the market for $99,900; however, it expired with the listing agent on 8/28/08. Although I'm not sure what the current situation is, the sellers may still be interested in selling the property. They may be in the process of seeking another real estate agent to list the property.

If you would like me to try and contact the sellers, please email or call me directly. I would love to give you a tour of this property.

Preston Murphy
Realtor; Weeks Realty, Inc.
Cell (850) 380-0571
prestonmurphy@weeksrealty.net
Jim Penningt…, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Tue Oct 14, 2008
Hi, this home is not presently listed on the Pensacola MLS. However, it was listed previously and I may be able to help you with information if you are interested in this home. Please contact me directly. Thank you.