Hi, there - Wondering if this is currently on the market? Thank you!

Asked by Sarah.hemker, Chicago, IL Mon May 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3039703965-645-N-Kingsbury-St…

Answers

12
Gary Geer, Agent, Antioch, IL
Mon May 7, 2012
Sarah,
It appears that this unit is not on the market at this time.
Cindy Wilson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 7, 2012
Sarah, some of these listings on Trulia, like this one, are extremely outdated. If you want to find a home in your ideal location and price range, you're better off to work directly with a broker who can send you current listings and answer any questions that you may have. I'm happy to assist as I'm familiar with both of the buildings that you've been inquiring about today. This is not the best way to find up-to-date, thorough listing information.

Cindy Wilson
Koenig & Strey
cwilson@koenigstrey.com
312-602-5736
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 7, 2012
the exact same one a few floors away is comming on the market ..yesterday I believe.. or today..anyway..you habve lots of options on other floors and this summer at least 2 more will be on.. i can help you do this right
Paco Aramburu, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 7, 2012
Good eye! That property is available and it's a great deal!
Interior Property Features:
Room Name Size Flooring
Living Room 17X13 Carpet
Master Bedroom 13X12 Carpet
Kitchen 10X10 Ceramic Tile
Foyer 10X3 Carpet
If you want to have access to ALL the properties available, from ALL the real estate Agents, with pictures, prices, and features, send a request. We do not apply sales pressure or nagging emails, request your own website with all that information. email paco@jamesonsir.com.
If you want to visit the unit, give me a call: 773 865-5678.
Paco, you need to read the other answers. This place sold last June!!
Flag Mon May 7, 2012
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon May 7, 2012
Greetings Sarah,

As my colleagues have mentioned previously, if you want accurate, up to the minute info on the availability of homes/condos your best option is to work with a Realtor who can maximize the effictiveness of your search process. Plenty of properties for sale out there. Should you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Bill J Deligiannis
Charles Rutenberg Realty
630-788-5288
Dirk Gould, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 7, 2012
I know the building quite well if you want to discuss your options
Kerry Meissn…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 7, 2012
Hello Sarah,
Unit 1709 at 645 N. Kingsbury sold last June for $275,000. Get brand new up-to-the-minute listing information from a Realtor with access to the multiple listing service. It's automatic and free.
Give me a call.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 7, 2012
If you are serious about buying now use realtor.com or just about any site other than trulia or zillow or find an agent to help you. There are a number of units available in that area.
Jeff Stewart, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 7, 2012
Hey Sarah,

This condo actually closed in July 2011 for $275,000 not including parking. I've been in the building numerous times and it's very well maintained so let me know if you're interested in looking at another similar unit in the building! Always here to help out or answer any questions you may have!

Jeff Stewart
REALTOR®, @properties
3101 N. Greenview Avenue, Chicago, IL 60657
309-269-3499 CELL | 773-305-0480 FAX
jeffstewart@atproperties.com
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 7, 2012
This one is not, but there are others like this that are. Are you looking for condos in river north? If so, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you. I would be happy to assist you.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Cathi Weaver, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 7, 2012
There are 3 units available in the building right now but this one is not currently on the market.

Feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance!

Cathi Weaver
Keller Williams Realty Partners
847-477-3494
Web Reference:  http://www.CathiWeaver.com
Ivan Santiago, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 7, 2012
Hi Sarah, Do you have a unit number?