Hi, my name is Pam and I would like to know the dimension of the swimming pool and how many seats in the spa? Thank you

Asked by Pam Trondson, Naples, FL Sat Jan 4, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3135370369-10469-E-Quartz-Roc…

Answers

7
Lisa Lucky, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Jan 4, 2014
We are the listing agents and have the information you requested. I can be reached at 480-390-0455 or email me and I can reply with a PDF of the pool /spa design. My email is lucky@russlyon.com
Angie Johnson, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Jan 4, 2014
It's always fun to have friends over or sit in the spa with your family. We really enjoy it! Good luck with your house hunting Pam. I'm sure you'll find something beautiful and perfectly fit for your desires.
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sat Jan 4, 2014
How soon are you planning to start looking at homes?
Jim Mitchell, Agent, Tempe, AZ
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Hello Pam. I'm out and about working this morning and afternoon.

If you'd like the exact dimensions of the pool and info on the seating capacity of the spa, as well as more photos of the home inside and outside (and/or a short video tour), please give me a call or send me an email. I'd be more than happy to visit the property and assist you if you are out-of-state at the moment.

If you're in town and would like to view this beautiful home, I'm free to meet you there as well.

Thanks for the question!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
PH: 480.231.6769
Howard Rudin, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Hi Pam

Tax records show the Pool is 327 square feet in size. From the photos it appears to be about 10 ft wide and 30 or so feet long. Without actually looking at it and bringing a tape I could not get you more info. Most listing agents would not know the dimensions without measuring it either. The spa should easily accommodate 6 adults, depending on size and comfort level maybe more or less. It has a bench completely around it. This is a beautiful home and I have attached the listing link here for you. If you need further help please call me at 602-390-8088.

Happy New Year and Best Wishes with your Home Search.

Howard Rudin
WEST USA REALTY - Scottsdale, AZ
TOP 1% in Sales for West USA Realty
Top 2% in Sales for All Maricopa and Pinal Country Real Estate Agents
602-390-8088
howardrudin@yahoo.com
Alice Seger, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Most homeowners or agents know exact dimensions of their pools so that would be taking a look and walking the edge to get more exact measurement. Again the spa is same but it looks to be a typical 6 to 8 person spa. I'm available to show you the property in North Scottsdale Troon area. Please give me a call with questions or to make an appointment. Thanks, Alice Proski REMAX Excalibur Toll Free: 866-620-2168 or visit my website: http://www.scottsdaleforsaleaz.com
Duane Louton, Agent, TEMPE, AZ
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Pam, if this looks like a home that you are interested in, I would love to show you the property. My name is Duane Louton with Keller Williams Realty Phoenix. My phone number is 480-313-4782. Please call me if you have any questions. I specialize in Golf communities and luxury properties. My email is: Louton.Duane@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!