Hi, i'm italian man and i want more details for sale this property and if this house i can rent to tourist

Asked by Leonardo Capurso, Italy - Margherita di Savoia 71044 Wed Feb 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/42111202-7420-SW-49th-Ct-Miam…

Answers

1
RN, , Miami, FL
Wed Feb 11, 2009
Hello Leonardo,
Since this property is located in Stonegate, a private, gated community with a Homeowner's association, you would need to make sure that the rentals you are conducting fall within the guidelines of the homeowners association's rules and regulations.

When you put an offer on a property, you may first review the homeowner's assocation rules before finalizing your purchase.
This property is a 6 bedroom, 7.5 bath estate with a 2-car garage, built in 2000, on a lot that is slightly over 3/4 acre. It is listed for sale at $3.9 million. It is in an excellent community, in the city of South Miami, with fine schools.
Contact me for further information, I'll be happy to assist.