Hi, can we find out, if this property with address 815 Downing Street, Niskayuna NY 12309 has been sold ?

Asked by Kris.sammeta, Arlington Heights, IL Thu Feb 12, 2009

Since this address is termed as registered companies address of spectrum Technologies Usa, Inc,Which has been filled in India for Bankruptcy. As to our records its past owner is DR. A.V.Mohan Rao, If you can help us find present owner's brief information , it would be really helpful in our further proceeding in our court declarations. regards .Kris.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Niskayuna/sold/22722128…

Answers

1
Melissa Furm…, , Wilton, NY
Tue Dec 21, 2010
Kris,

I noticed you asked a question back awhile. I am not sure if you're still interested. It appears the home was taken off the market. It did not sell for a reason. If you're still looking for homes for sale in the area contact me anytime. 518-618-8636.

Melissa Furman