Hi can anyone tell me the property taxes per year on this home? Thanks so much!

Asked by Barry Parks, 29306 Sat Jun 20, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1080187336-2423-Lemon-Tree-Ln…

Answers

3
Beau Ferguson, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sat Jun 20, 2009
Hi Barry

Taxes for 2008 were $10,524. Are you moving to the area? Let me know if I can help with anything else.
Debra M. Buck, , Charlotte, NC
Sun Jun 21, 2009
Good morning, Barry!

My firm, HM Properties, has this listing at 2423 Lemon Tree. It's a gorgeous home and it sits on .652 acres. The kitchen has been renovated/updated with granite and an 8 burner Viking gas range. I would love to email you our brochure (floorplan/measurements, photographs, and features). Please call or email me as I would love to share this with you or show you this home personally! We did just reduce the price in May from $1.695M to $1.595M!

I wanted to also let you know there is another home on this street for sale listed by another firm at 2411 Lemon Tree Lane at $1.195M (4Bedrooms, 3.1 Baths). I have not personally been thru this listing but I would be more than willing to email you the information on this home too.

Please let me know how I can help you, Barry!

Debra
Web Reference:  http://www.hmproperties.com
Chris Hedrick, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sun Jun 21, 2009
Hey Barry,

Beau is right on the money for last years taxes. Just wanted to input that it is in one of the best neighborhoods in south Charlotte with good schools. From the info you saw on here the owners actually paid 785,00 for it in 2000 and the mls sheet does not give any hard examples of what they have done to upgrade except possibly the kitchen so that is quite a jump in price over 9 years in what is now a pretty tough market (actually the price appears to have been reduced to 1,595,000 on mls). There seem to be lots of homes in that neighborhood and its sister neighborhood, Foxcroft East, on the market right now so there would be plenty to look at in the area. Certainly if you have other questions feel free to contact me at the info below and you can also use my website for searching if you would like.

Thanks Barry and have a great day!

Chris Hedrick
Carolinas Choice Realtors
704.965.7915
chris@MyCharlotteRealEstateBroker.com