Property Q&A in Lake Worth>Question Details

Elwood Blanco, Renter in Lake Worth, FL

Hi, can I get an address on this property? I would like to know the neighborhood. Thanks. - elwoodblanco@hotmail.com

Asked by Elwood Blanco, Lake Worth, FL Mon Aug 20, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3090253065--Starblaze-Dr-L…

Answers

4
Neighborhood is important to me. Preferable secure or in a safe area, well lit and near shopping. Schools do not matter to me; but if it helps for resales I will look at it.
Dear Elwood,

The property you are inquiring about is not an active listing but instead a posting by RealtyTrac who would like you to contact them and sign of for their paid monthly service. Keep in mind that a good agent can provide you more timely information for absolutely free. The property in question is actually located in Nautica Isles and will be coming on the market in the near future so if you would like me to contact you when it does become available please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Your best bet in any case is to get with a qualified Realtor as quickly as you can. As far as the bank owned deals you will typically need to act fast and make sure your agent is capable of providing a detailed analysis of the current market value. If the bank and their agent has properly priced the property it can sell very quickly with multiple offers and it is not unusual for it to sell for above list price. If it is priced too high that the market has not reacted they will be cutting the price; typically after 30 days but sometimes after 15.

But please do not make the same mistake that many other buyer shake thinking that foreclosures are the absolute best opportunities you will find. Nothing could be further from the truth and in today's market sometimes the best deal is a traditional sale where owners at times make much more logical decisions that a bank. Bank owned does not always mean great deal. Watch out for quality issues, paying close attention to the roof and HVAC systems; make sure you have a well qualified professional doing your inspections.

The need for a qualified agent cannot be overstated as you need someone on your team who is qualified to determine fair value and have your best interest at heart. I hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything or be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
There is one active listing in that community on that street asking $175,000, and not a foreclosure.
Sounds like a good idea to pursue that one instead. If you want any help doing so just give me a call,
or shoot me an e-mail.
Peter
Hi Elwood,

The community is located at Haverhill between Melaleuca and Lantana. the street this home is in is Strabreeze. I am not able to determine the exact numerical address but it is on that street. The property is bank owned but I do not know if it is listed for sale yet through MLS. There are other properties in that same community that are listed but already have contracts on them. The only new listing is priced at $279,000. If you like the neighborhood I would be happy to do some additional research and to watch for new listings.

Call me at 561-568-7231 or email @ lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com