Hi! When is the house available? Are you able to send more interior photos , or when could we come by and take a look?

Asked by bevlogan62, Portland, OR Sun Dec 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/rental/3140488726-3636-SE-Franklin-St-Portla… target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3140488726-3636-SE-Franklin-St-…

Answers

3
Eric Hagstet…, Agent, Portland, OR
Mon Dec 16, 2013
Hi Bev. I was the listing broker for this house when it was for sale. The sellers took it off the market and retained it as a rental property.
I'll inquire as to whether it is turning over for you and will contact you if, in fact, it is turning over. At that time, I'll connect you with the owner.
You can also go to craigslist and do a key search for this address to see if it is being advertised there.
best of luck
Eric
Ernest Cooper, Agent, Portland, OR
Sun Dec 15, 2013
Good evening. This property is a rental and I do not handle rentals. I do have a GREAT rental management company that I can recommend if you'd like. Please let me know. Thank you and have a great rest of your day.
Marvin Von R…, Agent, Tigard, OR
Sun Dec 15, 2013
Did you know that this site is used, in general, to post listed properties and that its main purpose is to have people like you look around and then inquire. Its a LEAD SYSTEM to capture you, and real estate people PAY to have themselves placed in the links where you hit for 'more info on this property'. All of us can see these general questions though, and can r4espond to you in hope of getting your business. Because of this, your question didnt go to the listing agent on the house and the site doesnt do anything about questions like this because its not a real estate office.

What usually happens next is those of us who watch the site will look up the property, respond back to you and see how ity goes from there. Nowthen---we would have to research the place to be able to answer your questions. Generally, you will receive a lot of 'Hey Im the greatest and want to work for you' type responses. Some will research the property to actually try and accurately answer your question. Many very good agents wont take the time because they have established no working relationship with you. This is a FISHING site and many agents just try to snag you as a client fish. Nothing wrong with that, but as a professional I dont spend a lot of time endlessly answering questions when I know nothing about the poster. For all I know you want decorating ideas. That sounds harsh---but do you want the Realtor who works for you devoting his/her time to pie in the sky or taking care of business?? That said, why am I taking time to write this? Because it needs to be said and maybe others will read it. ALso, I dont like to see someone sitting and waiting for an answer if they really dont know how this site works.

And for a shameless self promotion, when you are ready to talk about your needs and see if we are a good match, Ill fully represent you using my 33 years extensive, professional experience. (Im not as stuffy as this post may make me seem.). Let me know, and Ill be glad to fact find on the property and show you through it if its available. Marvin Von Renchler The Cascade Team
Wow.
Flag Sun Dec 15, 2013