Hi, My name is Ms. Wright and I am interested in getting some information on how to purchase this property

Asked by Ms. Wright, Shreveport, LA Mon Feb 23, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Louisiana/Shreveport/sold/89327-…

Answers

3
Lola Jones, Agent, Bossier City, LA
Tue Feb 24, 2009
Ms. Wright, I have checked for this same zip code area for homes priced similar as the Oakcrest home. That price being between $50,000 to $75,000. I find 11 properties in 71109. For Shreveport in general I find 109 properties, for Bossier City I find 17 properties and 46 others in surrounding areas. I will be happy to help you find what you are looking for. I hope to hear from you!

Lola Jones, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
318-572-9579 cell
Heather Good…, , Shreveport, LA
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Ms. Wright, unfortunately this house has been withdrawn from the market. There is a similar one on Oakcrest that you might want to look at. Feel free to email or call me for more information or to find other houses. I'd be happy to help you.

Heather Goodwin
465 - 6746
heathergoodwin @ bellsouth.net
Coldwell Banker J Wesley Dowling & Assoc. LLC
Dick Day, Agent, SHREVEPORT, LA
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Ms. Wright,
This property has presently been withdrawn from the market. I would be happy to work with you to find another home. Let me know.
Dick Day 318-465-0967
Century21 Spigener Real Estate
318-686-4690