Hi Lisa, Is this property still available? I am interested if it is a investment property and if it has a long tem lease? THANK YOU

Asked by Cindy, Boca Raton, FL Thu Jan 27, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3039517802-891-SW-Grand-Reser…

Answers

2
Liz Vanino, Agent, Boynton Beach, FL
Sun Jan 30, 2011
Hi Cindy,
Unfortunately it is not available right now but there are five other listings that are available. If you would like I could email you information sheets on each of the listings along with pictures. Please forward me your email address and I will take care of it for you. Even though the property you are interested is not available now, it may come up in the future and meanwhile you will be aware of whatever else is for sale in that community. I can also set you up to received automatic emails so everytime a property is listed, sold or a change in price happens, you will receive an email.

Liz

Liz Vanino
Givoni Realty Corp.
561-779-9950
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Thu Jan 27, 2011
Cindy,

The property you inquired about is still available but temporarily off the market. The Vineyards is a great neighborhood; one of my favorite in Port St Lucie and there are some tremendous floor plans and lots. This one is a short sale and the current occupant may be interested in staying depending on the terms. If you would like any additional information on this home, or others in the community please let me know and I would be most happy to put that together for you. Of course we can also schedule a private tour at a time convenient to your schedule.

I do have a complete recap of the Vineyards sales activity so if you would like to see that I am happy to forward it.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference:  http://www.tompriester.com