Hi - Is this unit 2bd/2ba still available in 345 N Lasalle Building?

Asked by Unspecified, La Grange, IL Wed Sep 4, 2013

Looking to rent starting mid-month Sept or end of month. Looking for 2bd/2ba.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3102782723-345-N-Lasalle-St-Chi…

Answers

10
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Sep 7, 2013
There are only 1/1 left available for rent.

I found 1 other rental in the area for under $2000 that's a 2/2.

Let me know if you're interested.
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 4, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have on that building
Cindy Wilson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 4, 2013
If you're looking on ANY website, pay attention to the dates. This one said that it was added 9 months ago. Somehow it still showed up in your search, which shows how much inaccurate info is out there in cyberspace. As others have said, it's pointless to try to do this without an agent. The market is too hot and inventory is too low. To find something for Sept means you'll have to really search. If you need assistance, I'd love to help. Best of luck!
Jane Ehlert, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Hi, I am a realtor working with downtown rental. I would be happy to help you find a home. Feel free send me a message and we can see what we can find!
Matt Hoyt, Agent, Highland Park, IL
Wed Sep 4, 2013
its gone. You should be using a Realtor, that way you will know all the inventory that's currently available. Sept 30th/ October 1st is big turn over in Chicago. Tenants that use agents have more success securing properties. The rental market is competitive so grab an agent now. Good Luck!
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 4, 2013
I do not see the unit number, but seems like an out of date listing.
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Dear property inquirer,

The property you have inquired about is no longer in available. To save your self time, working with a broker or experienced leasing agent to help you find your new home would do the trick.

Best of Luck
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Not Available - Should you need any assistance on other properties in the area, feel free to contact me.
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 4, 2013
No it is no longer active right now.
Edward Graba…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Good morning,

The only 2br available for rent in 345 N. LaSalle according the MLS is unit 4307. The monthly rent is $2800/mo. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of help.

My best,

Ed