Joseph Wang, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

Hi, Is this property still on the market? I drove past and did not see any signs up. Thanks

Asked by Joseph Wang, Rochester, NY Mon Nov 16, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Rochester/sold/21089123…

Answers

2
Sid Atrouni, Agent, Rochester, NY
Tue Nov 17, 2009
Hi Joseph - Th property was withdrawn from the market at this time. I am wondering if you had the opportunity to check it out before when the house was listed for sale. If the answer is yes and you are interested in making an offer to purchase the house let me know and I will check it out for you.

Sid Atrouni
HUNT ERA Columbus Division
585-329-3359
sidatrouni.columbusera.com
satrouni@huntrealestate.com
Michael Wal…, Agent, Rochester, NY
Mon Nov 16, 2009
Hello Joseph,

That property appears to have been withdrawn from the market at this time. I'm uncertain as to why that was done and it could run a gammut of reasons from changed mind, a pending foreclosure, going to be relisted with either their current or another agent.

What is the reason for your inquiry? There are a lot of great properties and with the tax incentives that are out there coupled with the lower interest rates we're experiencing ... you'd be hard pressed to find a better time to buy then now! If you're inquiring because you live on the street or in the area and are curious as to its value ... I can assist there if you'd like me to.

If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me at your convienence.

Michael Walker

585.721.9857
Mike@MikeWalkerHomes.com