Property Q&A in Des Plaines>Question Details

Dpatel7166, Home Buyer in Des Plaines, IL

Hi, I would like to know when the new construction homes that are under construction will be finished? Also, is there a model home I can see?

Asked by Dpatel7166, Des Plaines, IL Thu Mar 8, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3077739570-2415-Birch-St-Des-…

Answers

4
the project is winding down they had 18 units and 8 are left. If you are looking for a larger unit 2000+ sf . the 2415 unit is the one they have under construction with a loft and 4th bedroom. no bsmts however. larger master bedroom, smaller other bedrooms but adequate. Very nicely constructed. I suggest pre-buying to allow for colors and upgrades. This needs to be soon on the larger unit as they are already framing. I was just there yesterday. I can call the company via cell phone if you'd like to get a private showing today as the office is not open normally on thursday or fridays.

If you are also looking for similar large homes, I have several similar options for you to see.

This property is available when you are ready. Cash buyers 2 -3 weeks, financed properties as long as the lender needs. I can schedule a visit when you have time. e-mail or call me anytime 847-212-5336
I Can Find Out For You The Availability Of These Buckingham Court Townhome's-I Just Called Their Office And Got A Busy Signal-There Are 18 Homes Total And I Will See For You How Many Are Still Available And When They Will Be Completed -You Can Call My Cell At 773-710-7782