Property Q&A in Gouverneur>Question Details

Gpdriver0411, Home Buyer in Gouverneur, NY

Hi I was just wondering if there was anyone who knew any information about a home in fowler NY. The address is 410 California rd Gouverneur NY 13642?

Asked by Gpdriver0411, Gouverneur, NY Fri Feb 3, 2012

I've noticed that the home has been empty for quite a while now and I'm very interested in purchesing it. My fiance and myself are getting married this summer, I am dilligently looking for a house to buy, preferably in Fowler. I am all ready pre approved and have a large down payment. Please if theres anyway I could find the owners of this property I would be very eager to talk with them. Thanks!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Gouverneur/sold/2262863…

Answers

1
Dear Interested in Fowler,

The home you are inquiring about is not listed. However, there are a few homes in the Fowler area and surrounding areas that would fit your family needs. Please feel free to contact me to discuss how I can help you and your family locate a home that meets your needs.