Hi, I want to make a schedule for showing. Thanks. annie4yu@hotmail.com

Asked by Annie Yu, 90404 Thu May 14, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/schools/2005076218--Angelu…

Answers

9
Mark Doran, Agent, Glendale, CA
Tue Feb 8, 2011
My listing is on hold until further notice, however, there are others that may pique your interest.

M/.
Anthony Esgu…, Agent, Glendale, CA
Thu Dec 9, 2010
which property will you like to preview,
Anthony Esguerra
818-207-7050 cell
Melissa Ponce…, , Glendale, CA
Tue Nov 9, 2010
Please call me directly via my cell so we may discuss your future house hunt.
MELISSA PONCE DE LEON
949-610-4137
Rafael "Raff…, , Glendale, CA
Wed Sep 1, 2010
Hi Annie,

Thanks for emailing. Which property would you like to schedule a showing for?

Raffi Vartanian
Vartanian Realty Group, LLC.
1225 N. Pacific Ave. Suite D
Glendale, Ca 91202
Direct : 818-652-5557
Office : 818-401-9202
Fax: 818-230-1132
http://www.VartanianRealty.com
Real Estate | Investments | Loans
DRE # 1162904
Liz Barkhord…, , Glendale, CA
Thu May 14, 2009
Hi Annie,

There are no properties on Angelus Ave listed for sale and haven't been all year.

If you search in Trulia for Angelus Ave you'll see 2 properties.
Both are shown by RealtyTrac and show as being somewhere in the 'foreclosure' process.
You have to subscribe to a database that shows you detailed information on potential foreclosures or look through the county public records to find the status on a foreclosure.
That amount of $300,000+ is not a sale price, it could be what is owed on the mortgage.

If you want to get a picture of the actual list prices for small houses, some of which are bank owned (meaning they went through foreclosure auction already and no-one bought them so they are now listed for sale) contact Jeero and he'd be happy to help you.

Cheers, Liz
Jeero Habesh…, Agent, La Crescenta, CA
Thu May 14, 2009
Annie:

According to public information, the property is not on the market. You have likely received information from Realty Trac or Trulia that this property had a notice of default or sale recorded. Assuming the owners don’t cure the default and the property does in fact come on the market, it will be 4-8 months.

I encourage you to focus on properties that are on the market and in the Multiple Listing Service. If you don’t, you risk allowing this great buyers’ market to pass you buy. Your best chance is to work with a reputable REALTOR.

Martin Lazar…, Agent, Glendale, CA
Thu May 14, 2009
As a full time real estate professional, I have access to information on every home presently for sale throughout the area.

In addition, there are always new properties coming onto the market each week which I track daily.

The selection of right home and proper financing are very important decisions. I would be pleased to provide my professional

guidance to assist you in evaluating your options in purchasing a home to meet your needs.

I look forward to being of service to you
With best regards
Martin818-259-1046
Annie Yu, Home Buyer, 90404
Thu May 14, 2009
Hi Jeero,
Is this property still availble?
Please let me know.
Jeero Habesh…, Agent, La Crescenta, CA
Thu May 14, 2009
Greetings Annie:

It will be our team's pleasure to work together with you to get you a home you love. We encourage you to contact us and get together. Once we know exactly what your goals are, we will make them our goals! The way to succeed in the home buying and selling process is loyalty!

We commit 100% to our clients and we ask them to do the same. It is a very big and important endeavor, and I would want to work with someone I know and trust. If you are not currently working with a REALTOR, contact us. We would love to work with you! 818.523.9995
Web Reference:  http://GlencrestTeam.com