Hi, I'm very interested in buying the single Family home at Makiki St. but I don't have cash. Thank you,Mercy

Asked by Mercedes, 96815 Mon May 4, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2004545302--Makini-St-Hono…

Answers

2
Cindy Siok, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Mon May 4, 2009
Hi Mercy,
The lack of cash is a challenge in buying a home - but it can be done if you really, really want to find a way. Only VA loans offer 100% financing today, FHA loans require at least 3% down. However, you may be able to structure an offer in a way that you get some assistance from the sellers (a credit at closing). Your first step is to consult with a competent loan officer - I know a great one if you are looking for a referral. You can reach me at 808-381-6848.
Cindy Siok, RA
RE/MAX 808 Realty
CindySiok.com
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Mon May 4, 2009
This is not a listing,it is a Realty Trac posting of a notice of foreclosure. Realty Trac is not a listing site,nor is the price given the actual listing price. This house is probably not even on the market yet. When and if foreclosure does take place,this house willl be listed at market value. If you are interested in purchasing a foreclosure,I urge you to work with a local agent who can guide you through this tricky process.