Hi, I am interested to see the property. Please advise.

Asked by Kamran Alam, Laveen, AZ Thu Jan 22, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1073798520-6311-S-68th-Ave-La…

Answers

3
Paul Welden, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Jan 23, 2009
Hi Kamran,

Any real estate agent can show you this or any other property, but beware that just because an agent shows you a property doesn't mean that he/she actually represents you. Besides that, finding homes randomly on sites like this are causing you to miss out on the ~53,000 homes for sale in the Phoenix area. Working with a Buyer's Agent will enable you to look at ALL the homes that match your needs while getting access to the knowledge and information that you need to make good decisions. Also, this property is a short sale. Short sales have about a 10% success rate of being sold with the average time taking about 4 months.

So, while any real estate agent can show you this or any property, you'll be best served by employing the assistance of one buyer's agent. When are you available to see this house?

---
PAUL WELDEN
HomeSmart
Buyer's Real Estate Agent
Web Reference:  http://CheapPhoenixHomes.com
Randy Hooker, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Thu Jan 22, 2009
Kamran,

Also, this is a Short Sale property,meaning that the owner owes more on their mortgage loan(s) than the house is worth at current market values. That makes it a VERY slow, frustrating and often times unsuccessful endeavor. So contact me as soon as you can, and we'll try to figure out if it's something you really want to pursue.

Kindest regards,

...randy
Randy Hooker, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Thu Jan 22, 2009
Hi Kamran!

Do you have a Realtor that you're working with as your Buyer's Agent? Have you been pre-approved for a mortgage loan? When can you be available to view the property?

Please feel free to click on my profile, and then to email or call me directly.

Thanks!

...randy