Hi, I am interested in this property. I would like to know the HOA fees for this. Please let me know.

Asked by arpan25, Tampa, FL Mon Jul 30, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3088680764-8672-Key-Biscayne-…

Answers

4
The Ward Team, Agent, Tampa, FL
Mon Jul 30, 2012
The monthly fees are $274. The community will likely require cash purchases only. If you are searching for a property like this one, but need financing, contact us at 813-319-6236. The Ward Team at Keller Williams Tampa.
George Leone, Agent, Lutz, FL
Mon Jul 30, 2012
There is no HOA fee. It is a Condo fee and is $274 per month. Would be very glad to set up an appointment to view the property if you wish, Call me.
Robert Wilson, , Tampa, FL
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Marie is correct at $274. I would be very wary of this development many of the units have been purchased by a single investment partnership and you will have a tough time seeing any appreciation with the unit for a long time.
Marie Barakat, Agent, Carrollwood, MD
Mon Jul 30, 2012
The HOA fees for this property are $274 monthly. Please let me know if you are still interested in this property and would like to schedule an appointment to view the home.

Marie Barakat
mbarakat337@yahoo.com