Hi I am Now looking for a realtor in your area to work with on Luxury Property Deals. Please email me for my criteria. Look forward to

Asked by Ann Newburn, Chicago, IL Fri Jun 15, 2012

workin

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3060986158-290-Provencal-Rd-G…

Answers

5
Ann Newburn, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Tue Oct 9, 2012
Thank you all for getting back to me.
Please email me at annnewburn@yahoo.com
I would love to work with you on luxury deals.
Ann
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Sat Jun 16, 2012
Hi Ann,

I'd be happy to assist you. Just let me know what you're looking for. I'll send you a listing of all available properties that meet your criteria and we can get started seeing some home.

Have a Great Weekend!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Stephen Conn…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Hello Ann,

I have sold properties in the area, have been a Realtor for over 20 years. I word great as a Buyers agent. Perhaps when you arrive in Michigan I can meet with you and discuss properties in this area. I know this area well, I sold a nice home 2 blocks away on Waverly last year. Meanwhile you can access my web site for free, it has all of my contact information readily available. I answer my phone myself and I respond to all emails regularly. 290 Provencal has been on the market for almost 300 days. Best Regards, Steve
Jeff Smith, Agent, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Ann,

Local agent here contact me with any questions. If your not selling something.

Jeff jeffsmithusa@gmail.com
Andy Hargrea…, Agent, Plymouth, MI
Fri Jun 15, 2012
What exactly are you looking for in your agent?
Also, in order for us to best assist you, please email or call us back with additional information and help clue us in a bit as to your idea of a "deal" as far as your ideal property goes.

Looking forward to helping you and learning more!