Hi - Due to a recent death I now own a piece of land located at 7914 N Tiny Lily, Citrus Springs, Fl. It is unit 7, lot 16. Is this worth selling?

Asked by Bobby B, Citrus Springs, FL Sun Mar 27, 2011

my email address is robertbounds@hotmail.com

Answers

2
Joanna Morris, Agent, Inverness, FL
Mon Mar 28, 2011
Hello Bobby,

I am not sure where you are located but in Florida when a property is left to a family member the property may have to go through probate before transfer of ownership. This will of course will depend on the way the estate or will was prepared. You would be well advised to contact a probate attorney to determine this factor first. I would be happy to give you name of one if needed.

Land in Citrus Springs has dropped dramatically. Many investors have started purchasing and the prices are below $5,000.00

Joanna Morris
jmorris55@tampabay.rr.com
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Sun Mar 27, 2011
Hi Bobby,

Find a local Realtor who can give you an approximate value of the land. Determine what the yearly taxes and whether or not you can afford to keep the property. Determine the sentimental value of the property and make your decision accordingly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com/