Property Q&A in Natick>Question Details

KnoxCourt3, Other/Just Looking in Natick, MA

Hi!! Do you have any addtional photos?? Thank you, Andy

Asked by KnoxCourt3, Natick, MA Tue Jan 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3103970460-238-N-Main-St-Natick…

Answers

2
There are only 4 pics in the listing.
The listing professionals is: Realty Executives Boston West (508) 879-0660 Listing Agent: Robert W. Ross (617) 922-5073

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
I do not have any more pictures. Would you like to take a quick look at it? This is a 1 bedroom apartment with another unit in the building. Donna Testa C21 Commonwealth 508-358-5802
Hi Donna!! I am living in England at the moment but my husband & I are thinking about moving back to Massachusetts and we were looking for a place to live. I am familiar with the house since I grew up in North Natick but just wanted to see more of what the inside looks like. Also the ad says 3 bedroom & 1 bath so I am not sure by what you mean by 1 bedroom with another unit in the building. If you can get any more photos, please let me know. Thanks again, Andy
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013