Property Q&A in Moorestown>Question Details

Michael Conk…, Home Buyer in Atlantic Highlands, NJ

Hi, Can you tell me what qualifies as needing TLC? Specifics would be appreciated. Thanks

Asked by Michael Conklin, Atlantic Highlands, NJ Sun Jun 19, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1042379753-403-Kings-Hwy-Moor…

Answers

6
Hi Michael ~ This is a 100+ year old home on Moorestown's main street -- The new Owner will absolutely be able to move right in -- the 'TLC' is describing a need for cleaning, refinishing the (gorgeous) wood floors, some missing or damaged trim (crown / floor moulding), probably cleaning the fireplace / chimney, vents... things like that! It really does need 'Love' as in TLC -- the current Owner is just too busy to keep up with the home, and needs to downsize. Has a great backyard (I would add a pool!).

Hope you'll let me take you through! If interested, just give me a call at (856) 296 - 3139, or email me at NancyMacRealEstate@gmail.com -- I'm a Realtor in the Listing office!

My pleasure, Nancy MacDermott
Michael, I believe this home was rehabbed around 2001. My office is right up the street and I know the outside of the house needs to be painted. I have not been inside in over 6 months but as I recall it needs painting and minor fix up work. If you would like to see inside or require additional information please contact me at mmcdermott@weichert.com. Thanks, Mike McDermott

Thank you for your inquiry. This is a mature home that requires updating. Call me on my cell at 856-296-7239.

Maria Giarratano
Hi Michael,
TLC usually means the homeowner does not have the funds to keep up with the neccesary maintenance a home needs. Ususally homes are dated, need wallpaper removed and need carpets replaced.
In this case, the exterior needs to be painted as well as parts of the interior. I would be happy to show you the home because it is at a really good price right now. Let me know if you would like to see it or anything else. You can always reach me at 856-577-9400. The home is listed with my office and is right down the street
This home has been on the market 634 days and is a short sale. TLC usually means the home needs work...could be electrical, plumbing, etc. I use that when a home needs repairs. The price is cheap for Moorestown.
Web Reference: http://www.elisadewees.com
Michael,

It really can be anything. Without seeing this house, I would assume at least interior and exterior painting. It might have original kitchen, outdated appliances, etc.