Hi Can you please send me the sq ft and room's size for the house @ 48 Iron Ore Rd, Manalapan, NJ Thanks.

Asked by Suzan Ibrahim, Waterfront South, Camden, NJ Tue Sep 18, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3074990160-48-Iron-Ore-Rd-Man…

Answers

3
Jack Puso, Agent, Holmdel, NJ
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Suzanne,

Are you getting the listings daily from the system that I set up for you?

Jack

jcljack25@yahoo.com
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Tue Sep 18, 2012
The property went under contract in July and is no longer available. On the link above, it does note that it is 'withdrawn' from Trulia list of active properties.

Rarely do REALTORS provide total square footage for properties when the town assessor has not provided that info. I did not see total sq footage in the tax record.

The following room sizes are noted by the listing agent. The 1 and 2 represent first and second floor locations for the given room.

Living 1 18X13 Family 1 13X15 Kitchen 1 13X16
Dining 1 13X12

Bedrm:Master 2 18X11 Bedroom 2 13X15
Bedroom 2 13X12 Bedroom 2 13X15

This property had a very deep back yard. There are similar properties available in this price point, but without the extra deep back yard. If you would like more info, let me know.

Deborah
Jack Puso, Agent, Holmdel, NJ
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Suzan, I sent you an email with this listing but it is already under contract.

Jack