Hey, Is the price of 2723 south walnut st springfield, IL 62704 is flex able?

Asked by kazmiz.shah, Springfield, IL Mon Mar 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107535556-2723-S-Walnut-St-S…

Answers

2
Kevin Jarvis, Agent, Springfield, MO
Mon Mar 25, 2013
The price is an "asking price," which usually means there is some room for negotiation. Price is usually negotiable depending on your offer, terms, time to close, financing vs. cash purchase, etc.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like me to provide you any further assistance.

Kevin Jarvis
Century 21 Real Estate Associates, LLC
217-971-6041
Jane Locascio, Agent, Springfield, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
The answer to your question is, "It depends." Price is generally one of the negotiable terms when purchasing a home, but that all depends on how motivated the seller is. The best practice is to look at homes that you are qualified to purchase, based on a preapproval from your mortgage lender. If you are a cash buyer with nothing to sell, you may have more room to negotiate, but again, it depends on how motivated theseller is.

If I can help you find the right home for you, your circumstances, your lifestyle, and your budget, please feel free to respond. I would like forward to working with you!

Jane Locascio, Broker/GRI
The Real Estate Group