Linda England, Home Owner in Meadow Vista, CA

Hello, my wife and I are moving from Boston and would like to lease an executive home with pool, for one year in the Auburn, Ca area. Thx Gale

Asked by Linda England, Meadow Vista, CA Thu Oct 20, 2011

Are there any sellers interested in that to give the market more time to improve?

Answers

2
Teri Andrews…, Agent, Auburn, CA
Thu Oct 20, 2011
Yes there are some on occasion. We have a property manager in our office, call 530-888-1928 and ask for Kristi

You might also check http://www.vrbo.com , check Auburn, Lake of the Pines, Meadow Vista, Loomis some may be open to long rental, since vacation rentals are slow in these times.
Morgan Larson, Agent, Folsom, CA
Thu Oct 20, 2011
Your 2 best options are to...
1. Call a property management company (or 5) and see if they have anything like that already available.
2. Use an MLS search system and peruse homes that are advertised as owner financing or lease-to-own available. These types of sellers might be more flexible and willing to rent to you for a year.